Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cool free video calling from any website

While I was taking a look at GigaOM I found this post about Tokbox.

You can read at Tokbox's website that "Tokbox is a free service that lets you talk with your friends over live video. Here's how it works: you sign up and we give you a link. When you want to talk with anyone, just give them the link - they click and you chat. We make it easy for you to put your TokBox on your social network profile, blog, or personal webpage. Anyone can come to your page and see a "Push to Talk" button. The click it and connect to you in real time using live video and audio.".

Sounds great doesn't it? I haven't tested it yet but I will try it for sure one of these days. Meantime I found this video at Youtube where you can watch it working.

No comments: